Assistant Media Buyer
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Marketing
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Assist the Head of Traffic Acquisition and Media Buyers in diverse tasks, such as monitoring, reporting, technical setups, administrative matters, etc.
- Be involved in research, monitor and test active ads running on different traffic sources, reports issues found
- Handle payout and contract-related tasks
- Coordinate projects in connection with the company’s overall media buying processes
- Cooperate with other departments, be a point of contact in common projects (Finance, Promo Tool Development, Traffic Network, Legal, Product Development, etc.)
- Oversee and coordinate team procedures and inter-department processes
- Maintain the Media Buying team’s knowledge base and related platforms used on a daily basis (Confluence, CRM, tracking tools, etc.)
- Provide regular reports to line manager and Media Buyers
- Organize and coordinate meetings in the team, with other departments or external partners
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct line manager or management
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant Administrative, Assistant, Online Marketing, Media Buyer or equivalent experience
- Detail orientation, attention to detail and high level of accuracy is a must
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintain outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced English knowledge (C1)
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!