IT Project Manager
- Budapest, Hungária krt. 17, 1143 Hungary
- Department: Development
Docler Solutions Kft. is the leader of the Hungarian cryptographic solutions and practices, our engineers develop authentication and encryption solutions, which provide a solid basis for today's and tomorrow's digital administration and business world. Our development plans focus on the latest cryptographic solutions and algorithms, their business applications, and other groundbreaking developments based on those, such as blockchain-based records, cryptocurrencies and fintech solutions. If you are interested in cryptography, blockchain, fintech or business IT solutions, then this is the place for you! Docler Solutions Kft. is owned by DOCLER, one of the most dynamically developing company groups in Hungary, as a leading developer of electronically authenticated business solutions.
- Complete management of several projects in parallel,
- preparation of reports on the current status of projects,
- cooperation with co-departments, subcontractors, and based on these, the preparation and management of a project plan,
- support for external and internal audits,
- planning and tracking project costs, resource expenditures,
- controlling the scope of the project, risk management, development of risk reduction or prevention plans,
- risk management, timely identification of risks, providing prevention solutions and escalate them if necessary,
- manage changes of the project based on corporate processes,
- preparation and support of management decisions.
- 3-5 years of project management experience mainly in the IT field,
- basic IT knowledge,
- ability to work independently and proactively, creativity, logical thinking, openness, flexibility,
- comprehensive knowledge of project methodologies (waterfall, agile),
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of cryptography, PKI basics
- Agile project management experience,
- Knowledge of JIRA system,
- English language knowledge
What we offer:
- Competitive salary,
- Annual cafeteria,
- Young, dynamic team,
- A variety of interesting tasks full of professional challenges,
- Continuous development, active professional support,
- Participation in the operation of high availability systems,
- Free guarded parking and bicycle storage,
- Regular corporate events,
- Modern workplace, flexible working hours, home office opportunity.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!