M&A Analyst Intern
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Finance
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious M&A Analyst Intern, working closely with the M&A team and supporting core corporate finance functions such as Financial Planning & Analysis of a multi-national company.
- Key contribution to the team which is driving Jasmin Holdings long-term Financial Business Plan.
- Assist in developing fully integrated financial statement models to support sensitivity analysis, valuation (including DCF, comparable companies, precedent transactions, etc.), planning, and forecasting.
- Be involved in driving due diligence and analysis efforts around M&A activity and run financial business plan creation for internal developed business ideas.
- Assist in any pre-acquisition financial due diligence, evaluation of business plans and post-acquisition integration as needed.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to support a world-class finance function in providing accurate and timely financial recommendations.
- Preparation of information memorandum and data rooms.
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Analyse current and past trends including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- You have a strong academic background and ideally hold a first university degree (BSc.) in finance / economics / related quantitative studies from a leading business school.
- You are a results-driven team player and you are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- Initial M&A experience and knowledge of financial analysis, financial forecasting and valuation.
- International experience a plus.
- Industry experience (Live-streaming, Telecom, Payment Service, SaaS) a plus.
- Experience in computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint) and basic understanding of accounting software principles.
- Self-starter and team player with a proactive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Fluent in English, any other languages are an asset/ High quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability of 4-6 months.
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!