Manual QA Engineer (remote, contractor)
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fans
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us, you will...
- Carry out full range of software testing activities (functional, structural, manual, automated tests)
- Design, develop, run and improve automated tests
- Assist developers with reproducing and debugging problems
- Participate in Requirement and Functional Specification reviews of new features to convert them to comprehensive Test Specifications
- Document, troubleshoot and follow-up on issues found during testing
- Report, prioritize, track, and manage deficiencies
- Mentor other testers
- Work closely together with developers
What we expect from you...
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Software QA
- Should be familiar with desktop application testing on Windows
- Experience with Manual testing
- Basic knowledge about JIRA
- Really good knowledge about the JasminCam desktop application
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player attitude
- Should be able to handle the monotonous work
We'd love meet someone with...
- Know the major release steps
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Experience with the different testing methodologies and the qTest
- Some development processes knowledge
- Extra point if the candidate know the desktop application testing on Mac OS, Linux
In return you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength
- Full accountability to manage your own working hours as well as the opportunity to work remotely
- A fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day.
Due to the global pandemic situation we are looking for professionals who are willing to work remotely, on contract base, full-time, based in the USA, especially in the East-Coast part.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!