- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Represent the business' interests
- Clarify business requirements
- Define the functional details of a development, while taking the best market practices into account
- Document business requirements in Confluence (use cases, flow charts, wireframes, Given/When/Then scenarios)
- Work closely with the designer team regarding designing functional requirements and wireframes
- Ensure good Project Preparation and work closely with PM, EM, BA, UI/UX, EM, LD as well as all other business departments (finance, legal, compliance, copywriters, support etc.)
- Ensure that user stories meet the required criteria so work can be designated as complete
- Write Acceptance criteria (Gherkin language) for all scenarios regarding a feature and constantly collaborate with QA on test cases and detailed requirements
- Participate in team planning meetings and ensure availability to provide advice, clarification, and guidance during the execution of each Sprint
- Assist the development team, QA, POs/PMs and Architects with release planning, functional research, and release testing
- Keep the product documentation up-to-date and detailed, update it constantly with new features
- Review completed work from development sprints
- Ability to see through company-wise projects and features for different products (collaboration with other BAs in case of big projects involving more teams)
- Ability to understand the product portfolio users’ main requirements and expectations regarding the products based on the industry and internal KPIs
- Full project knowledge on product and main knowledge holder to be bridge the gap between development teams & stakeholders
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!