- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: HR
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
- Responsible for end to end recruitment (sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing)
- Administer ATS pipelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (Hiring Managers)
- Monitoring of actual market environment trends and propose for new strategic approaches
- Ensure high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Experience within the field of recruitment, which preferably combines both agency and corporate experience
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Passion for recruitment and communication
- Well-developed self-organization, attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in English and Hungarian
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Flexible and open-minded
- Proactivity is a must
- Become part of a unique team with an organization-wide focus that drives the overall strategies.
- Great work-life balance opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- We’ll make sure you're eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance.
- You are more than welcome to park for free in our protected parking lot.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!