- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Design
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Create high-quality UI deliverables based on UX goals and priorities, including layout, composition and typography
- Identify user needs and business requirements to create user-friendly concepts and high fidelity designs
- Create prototypes and mock-ups for stakeholders review and testing
- Use data, analysis and user insight to explain the intent behind design decisions
- Create wireframes, user flows, process diagrams and sitemaps
- Produce reusable Sketch components and pixel perfect designs, with deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Remain up to date regarding industry design standards and best practices, follow technology improvements and recommend their usage
- Execute the design phases from concept to implementation
- Create designs that adhere to the technical limitations (resolution, performance, etc)
- Build and promote Product Design Guidelines, best practices, quality requirements, conventions and standards
- Collaborate with several departments such as Product Management, Business Analysts, Copywriters, UX Expert to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- 2+ years UI/UX Designer or equivalent experience
- Strong skills on Mobile/ Tablet & Desktop UI design and development
- Mastery of Sketch, InVision and Adobe CC Suite
- Excellent sense of typography, color theory, and layout
- Understanding of Front-end development languages and how their strengths and limitations affect the user interface
- Good communication skills to explain your design decisions and convince stakeholders
- Knowledge of industry best practices for SEO and accessibility
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, and to think analytically to overview complex systems
- Excellent time-management and ability to manage deadlines across different initiatives
- Be proactive and self-motivated to perform under minimal supervision
- Capable of managing his/hers own design tasks with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- High level of attention to detail and professionalism
- Able to receive feedbacks and flexibility to adapt designs based on them
- Team player
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!