- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Design
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Collaborate with a squad of Designers, Product Owners and Engineers to create mobile applications used by thousands of users every day
- Apply your expert skills in UI design, layout and typography to create best in class mobile experiences
- Translate data and user insights into beautiful, user friendly flows and interfaces
- Apply and promote Design best practices and processes
- Collaborate with different department and creative groups to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Contribute to the design system and maintain the components libraries
- 2+ years as a UI/UX Designer for mobile apps or mobile web
- A portfolio showcasing your talent for designing native mobile experiences
- Expert knowledge of design patterns for iOS and Android, Human Interface and Material guidelines
- An excellent sense of aesthetics, and deep understanding of layouts, typography and colour theory
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC. Experience with Framer and/or Principle is a plus
- Ability to quickly create multiple design solutions within tight deadlines while keeping a high level of attention to detail
- Skills in illustration, interaction/motion design are strongly appreciated
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and to think analytically and to overview complex systems
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Awareness of current trends in UI and technology, as well as a willingness to learn and grow
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!