Senior UX Researcher
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Design
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Work with stakeholders to understand research goals for each product in the Docler portfolio, and recommend Research methods (generative, iterative, evaluative, qualitative, quantitative…) to meet those goals in the timeframes required
- Create, maintain and execute on the roadmap for all Research initiatives, providing visibility and predictability of research efforts to stakeholders
- Work with Designers, Product Owners, Business Analysts to plan and prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Coach Designers, Product Owners, and Business Analysts on when and how to conduct Research, providing support documentation and guidelines to scale the Research effort across the company
- Document best practices and guidelines for running qualitative and quantitative research
- Establish test plans, and run remote and in-person test sessions. Compile and analyze results, and make clear and actionable recommendations to the team
- Present findings and recommendations to diverse audiences, through reports and presentations
- Stay up to date with research tools and methodologies
- Organize and document findings and recommendations
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, applied research setting, and/or product research and development
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with a variety of qualitative and/or quantitative methods, which may include interviews, surveys, ideation sessions, ethnographic field research, usability evaluation, statistical modeling, and diary studies
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects
- Strong partner management
- Able to navigate large departments and identify key contacts
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!