Senior UX Designer
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Design
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Design and deliver wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes optimized for mobile apps (phones and tablets)
- Conduct competitive analysis, internal UX audits, user research, and interviews
- Synthesize research into UX artifacts (personas, journey maps, reports, etc.) to provide context for the Product team
- Analyze data to understand users behavior, identify challenges and opportunities for UX improvements
- Validate decisions through rapid prototyping and usability testing
- Contribute to multiple design systems for iOS and Android
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of designing experience for mobile applications and a portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving, ability to design for mobile and tablet with clean visual aesthetics
- Extensive experience applying UX best practices, and a deep understanding of designing for mobile apps
- Deep knowledge of mobile heuristics, Human Interface and Material Design guidelines
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Comfortable with low and high fidelity prototyping, UI design, and QA process for mobile apps
- Proficient in design software such as Figma, Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, etc
- Experience building/maintaining a scalable design system for IOS and Android
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet company needs and vision
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Skilled at writing User Stories, Acceptance criterias and functional specifications. Familiarity with requirements and change management tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!