Senior Software Engineer, Java
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
- Design, implement, and maintain Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Deliver high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- 5+ years of experience in JAVA programming
- 3+ years of experience working with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems
- Strong OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Experience with the following: Java/J2EE API's: JDBC, JMX, RMI, JAXP and generic XML API's
- Experience with development frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- An attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!