IT Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Budapest, Hungária krt. 17, 1143 Hungary
- Department: Development
Netlock is the leader of the Hungarian cryptographic solutions and practices, our engineers develop authentication and encryption solutions, which provide a solid basis for today's and tomorrow's digital administration and business world. Our development plans focus on the latest cryptographic solutions and algorithms, their business applications, and other groundbreaking developments based on those, such as blockchain-based records, cryptocurrencies and fintech solutions. If you are interested in cryptography, blockchain, fintech or business IT solutions, then this is the place for you! Netlock is owned by DOCLER, one of the most dynamically developing company groups in Hungary, as a leading developer of electronically authenticated business solutions.
- Exploring, developing, managing and maintaining business expectations and development needs,
- Internal deliveries, receipts (for execution, testing, documentation),
- Writing User Stories (formulation of end-to-end processes delivered in sprints),
- Continuous maintenance of the backlog,
- Prioritization of development tasks,
- Continuous contact with related professional fields,
- Internal product deliveries, receipts (for execution, testing, documentation)
- Mentoring within the team
- Maintain development roadmap and break it down into development processes
- Design of a development roadmap, coordination with related departments
- Testing of completed developments
- Validate development estimates
- Task-related administration.
- 5+ years of experience in software development as a Business Analyst or (Scrum) Product Owner
- Architectural knowledge (Not at the technological level, but at the device level - knowledge of system components: java appserver, backend, frontend, DB, mobilapp, service, interfaces)
- Agile, SCRUM methodological knowledge.
- Active intermediate English language skills both oral and written
- Excellent communication skills towards the business side as well as development,
- Results-oriented business thinking,
- Structured, analytical problem-solving thinking,
- Comprehensive knowledge of UI / UX methodologies
- Working independently, mentoring
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to enforce interests
- Thorough knowledge of Scrum, Agile principles and processes
- UI / UX professional experience
- Product development-based thinking
In return, you will get...
- Young, dynamic team,
- A variety of interesting tasks full of professional challenges
- Continuous development, active professional support,
- Participation in the development of high availability systems,
- Competitive salary,
- Free guarded parking, bicycle storage, sports facilities, billiard
- Regular company events,
- Stability, modern workplace, flexible working hours
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!