Junior Product Manager
- Budapest, Hungária krt. 17, 1143 Hungary
- Department: Management
Netlock is the leader of the Hungarian cryptographic solutions and practices, our engineers develop authentication and encryption solutions, which provide a solid basis for today's and tomorrow's digital administration and business world. Our development plans focus on the latest cryptographic solutions and algorithms, their business applications, and other groundbreaking developments based on those, such as blockchain-based records, cryptocurrencies and fintech solutions. If you are interested in cryptography, blockchain, fintech or business IT solutions, then this is the place for you!
Netlock is owned by DOCLER, one of the most dynamically developing company groups in Hungary, as a leading developer of electronically authenticated business solutions.
- Continuous monitoring, testing and evaluation of various domestic and international solutions available on the market
- Knowledge and continuous monitoring of innovations, standards, technical and legal regulations related to digital transformation and PKI
- Active participation in determining product and service development directions based on market information and competitor analysis, development backlog management
- Schedule and coordinate new product features and bug fixes
- Develop and keep up-to-date product documentation, policies, and related web content
- Track and document on-demand processes related to product sales and support
- Develop and regularly monitor performance indicators (KPIs) related to products and services
- Customer-centric, innovative thinking
- Proactivity, solution and result oriented personality
- Motivated and optimistic approach
- Good communication ability
- Responsible, structured work
What we offer:
- Dynamic, cohesive team
- Competitive salary
- Free guarded parking and bicycle storage, sports facilities
- Regular corporate events.
- Stability, modern workplace, flexible working hours
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!