Social Media Manager (Contractor - Remote)
- 7th Ave, New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top-visited websites in the world with a following in the millions!
This is a unique opportunity to work on some of our top-ranking websites, which include:
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link-sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fans
- Docler.com, a newly launched live-streaming platform focused on niche content
Docler Holding owns several category-leading brands, learn more at DoclerHolding.com
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Post strategically across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and more
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, etc.)
- Set specific objectives and report on KPIs
- Use data to create new strategies and social optimizations that will contribute toward key KPIs
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and application
We seek people with passion, drive, and expertise that also have no fear of building a brand new platform in a highly competitive market
- Residence on the East Coast and can work as a contractor
- Startup experience preferred
- Deep understanding of social channels and how to launch on new platforms
- Deep understanding of how to build awareness, engagement and fandom in niche communities
- Ability to connect with people and build a social ecosystem - from new customers to influencers to brand partners
- Creative, analytical and nimble - you know how to run promotions, sweepstakes and campaigns that you come up with and understand how to interpret results and how to optimize for the future
- Test and learn mentality
- Experience sourcing photography (UGC, Influencer, Stock, directly through relationships with creators and photographers)
- Experience with Sprout Social, Planoly and Canva as well as strong understanding of other effective tools that the team should be considering
- Solid copy writing skills and understanding of how to tweak brand voice for social
- Strong understanding around the role of UGC and engaging community in social presence
- Ability to partner with other brands in social and strong understand around rules and regulation with contests and giveaways
- Strong understanding around entire digital content ecosystem and what role social plays
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Photography and video background and ability to create content if needed
Please include examples of your best and most creative social posts that you are excited to share!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!