Business Analyst - Finance
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Finance
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Partner with the business team, users, and customers to elicit requirements and document them in Confluence - user cases, flow charts, wireframes, Given/When/Then scenarios.
- Seek out new ideas to connect and improve financial system applications and financial information.
- Interact with finance leaders and third-party solution providers to assist in maintaining and updating financial system applications.
- Define the functional details of a development, while taking the best market practices into account.
- Work closely with the designer team regarding designing functional requirements and wireframes.
- Ensure good Project Preparation and work closely with PM, EM, BA, UI/UX, EM, LD as well as all other business departments (finance, legal, compliance, copywriters, support etc.)
- Ensure that user stories meet the required criteria so work can be designated as complete.
- Write Acceptance criteria (Gherkin language) for all scenarios regarding a feature and constantly collaborate with QA on test cases and detailed requirements.
- Participate in team planning meetings and ensure availability to provide advice, clarification, and guidance during the execution of each Sprint.
- Assist the development team, QA, POs/PMs and Architects with release planning, functional research, and release testing.
- Keep the product documentation up-to-date and detailed, update it constantly with new features.
- Review completed work from development sprints.
- Minimum of two to three years previous related experience as a Business Analyst in Finance;
- Strong understanding of accounting processes, controls, data flows, and business system’s impact on accounting.
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!