Agile Process Manager
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile-focused platform for content creators
- Manage and scale an intricate agile environment continuously being worked on by more than 30 teams
- Actively streamline workflows and carry out improvements
- Join key conversations with multiple stakeholders including Dev teams and C-level executives
- Support automation initiatives designed to optimize development flows and timeframes
- Support OKR implementation and reduce resource mismanagement
- Embrace a KAIZEN-style philosophy of continuous improvement and optimization
- More than 3 years of experience working as Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Agilist or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge of Agile methodologies & Market awareness
- Knowledge of various agile frameworks, best-practices, and ability to apply this knowledge pro-actively in cooperation with the teams
- Certifications are very appreciated (CSM, A-CSM, CSP, SA or equivalents)
- Technical Background is a highly appreciated: understanding of SQL and API
- Solid knowledge on agile development supporting tools: Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash, EazyBI, etc..
- Solid knowledge on OKRs system
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- An attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- A fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!