Automated Software Tester
- Budapest, Hungária krt. 17, 1143 Hungary
- Department: Development
Netlock is the leader of the Hungarian cryptographic solutions and practices, our engineers develop authentication and encryption solutions, which provide a solid basis for today's and tomorrow's digital administration and business world. Our development plans focus on the latest cryptographic solutions and algorithms, their business applications, and other groundbreaking developments based on those, such as blockchain-based records, cryptocurrencies and fintech solutions. If you are interested in cryptography, blockchain, fintech or business IT solutions, then this is the place for you! Netlock is owned by DOCLER, one of the most dynamically developing company groups in Hungary, as a leading developer of electronically authenticated business solutions.
- Testing the developments of the electronic signature system,
- Testing Java-based business software,
- Development of test cases, compilation of test scenarios,
- Preparation of documentation related to testing,
- Continuous reporting on the status of tasks,
- Active participation in teamwork,
- Collaboration with developers, operators, product managers, and other testers.
- Degree in the field of IT 3+ years of Automated software testing experience,
- Knowledge of JAVA programming language,
- BE automation (Microservice)
- Knowledge of AT devices (Selenium / K6, etc.),
- Planning and documentation skills, system thinking, proactivity, precision,
- Knowledge of Git,
- Experience with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins),
- English language knowledge
- Gherkin's knowledge
- ISTQB exam,
- User-level Linux knowledge,
- Non-functional test (performance, security, WCAG) experience
- Database manager knowledge (SQL),
- Experience in agile methods.
What we offer:
- A variety of interesting tasks full of professional challenges
- Continuous development, active professional support,
- Agile software development
- Participation in the development of high availability systems,
- Competitive salary
- Stability, modern workplace, flexible working hours
- Sport facilities (Teqball, Teqpong)
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!