Country Manager (Germany)
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
Our award-winning brand – LiveJasmin.com has multiple partners among Europe. To support and develop our existing network of German partners along with seeking new partners to enable expansion we have created a new role within the brand for an experienced Country Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sustainable and profitable growth of our German portfolio through building relationships and proactively delivering marketing initiatives and activities.
With us, you will...
- Manage, own and execute the international growth strategy in alignment with the global growth direction.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing and new partners through close working relationships offering best in class service and support.
- Create a viable strategy to build a network of interested local models
- Implement the necessary factors for market growth into the business strategy
- Achieve sustainable profitable growth in line with annual targets by creating activity plans and delivering plans for end-to-end execution of activity.
- Act as Product Owner/Product Manager for Germany
- Ensure organic growth of traffic of local website
- Develop a comprehensive activity plan by territory, to ensure all key stakeholders are informed and confident in communicating our unique solutions.
- Review and refine the international toolkit to help support both businesses and add value, partnering to ensure all assets are updated.
- Working in conjunction with our partners and create a joint business plan to maximise their performance.
- Plan for monthly international meetings (virtually) to identify opportunities, generate ideas and provide solutions to challenges, along with holding quarterly business reviews to track progress.
- Support international marketing initiatives including digital, ambassador and influencer programs to increase our reach and achieve commercial objectives.
- Set up monthly and quarterly reporting and share with internal stakeholders, monitor industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate learning updates and share with partners.
- Explore new territory opportunities to expand our reach, fulfil global demand and drive brand awareness.
- Collaborate with colleagues and all internal departments from procurement to our regulatory team to ensure a strong end to end service is delivered.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- 5-7 years of experience as a B2B Account Manager or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience working on high-traffic websites
- Experience with Live Streaming Services is highly desired
- Proven track record of delivering commercial success in international markets.
- Experience with online product management, game theory, mobile application development is a plus
- Strong cross cultural communication skills, understand, appreciate, and adapt to international cultural variances and values.
- Commercially astute with high level of numerical understanding.
- Fluent English AND native German is needed
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and creative thinker to lead and drive action.
- An ability to balance projects and meet tight deadlines while also maintaining a meticulous eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to work and prepared to go the extra mile.
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Are you ready to unleash your power?