Email Marketing Specialist
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Marketing
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Work together with an experienced team to make our email communication constantly better and more effective.
- Building recurring and triggered email campaigns in Emarsys.
- Leading coding of email creative using data-driven dynamic elements and responsive design
- Copywriting of the campaigns and define layout requirements for designers.
- Creating segments from the user database to define new audience possibilities.
- Building, modifying and troubleshooting HTML templates.
- Creating regular reports on email marketing performance.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with launching, coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- 2+ years collaborating with Email Service Providers (ESPs) (Emarsys preferred)
- Direct-to-consumer marketing experience
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- 2+ years HTML/CSS coding experience with focus on email best practices and responsive design
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience with collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence preferred)
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Proactive, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind
- Fluent in English
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!