DevOps Engineer - onsite Luxemburg or Budapest
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile-focused platform for content creators
We are looking for DevOps Engineers who will collaborate with developers and system administrators as part of our product teams, supporting them to continuously deliver quality products faster and better. The ideal candidate is a system oriented software engineer, who is passionate about the whole software development lifecycle from coding and deployment, to maintenance and updates.
- Work on definition of infrastructure as a code (IaC) - starting from Docker images and ending with Helm charts and K8s operators.
- Work on CI/CD pipelines and their optimisation to continuously deliver products faster and better
- Be responsible for maintaining company-wide Docker images and Helm charts for applications
- Support, manage and operate K8s instances: installing new services, monitor them and fix bugs within K8s instances to improve the developer experience.
- Work with developers and system administrators to seamlessly integrate services.
- Strong development skills (at least from 1 of the following languages: PHP, NodeJS, GoLang)
- Expert in Linux system administration and operation.
- Expert in K8s administration, installation and operation.
- Experience with OpenStack.
- Experience with Docker / Helm.
- Wide knowledge of modern services and their purpose: Nginx, Php-FPM, Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis, Memcache, Manticore/Sphinx, ELK, Vault, and similar.
- Be interested and passionated about introducing new effective processes, solutions and tools.
- Strong and constructive problem solving skills
- Attention to details and quality of delivered values
- Efficient, clear and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
Would be nice to have…
- Good knowledge of Atlassian tools: BitBucket, Bamboo, Jira. Having experience with API integration will be additional bonus point.
- Good understanding of Docker / K8s security and network features. Experience with “docker compose” would be nice to have too.
- Experience with operating K8s in production.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence in a fast growing and ambitious environment, in what we know can be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package.
- And lastly, a fun, stimulating, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.