IT Sys Admin
- Budapest, Expo tér, Hungary
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Everything big starts small. What once started as a small garage project is now listed on the Forbes 2019 list as one of the most valuable Hungarian companies.
We are always looking for the best and most talented to expand #Doclersquad, what are you waiting for? Join us today!
With Us You Will
- Design, build, and operate new development environments in an OpenStack-based private cloud;
- Automation of development and operational processes;
- Install, configure, and keep operating systems and applications up to date
- Operation of systems supporting developers and development (for example: jira / confluence / bamboo / stash / satis / sonarqube);
- Track and apply security updates
- Proficiency in Linux systems (mainly Ubuntu GNU / Linux);
- At least 2 years of experience in the operation of IT systems;
- Nginx, Mysql, Postgresql operating knowledge;
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions (XEN / KVM);
- English language skills (understanding of professional documentation / communication with foreign staff in writing and speaking);
- Outstanding problem solving skills;
- Precise, punctual work;
- Willingness to write and maintain documentations;
- Openness to learn about new technologies and systems;
- Ability to deal with complex problems;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (mainly bash / perl / python);
- Knowledge of version control systems (git / mercurial / svn);
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (mainly CFEngine);
- Knowledge of containerization technology (Docker / LXC / containerd / other)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- International projects
- Company parking, sports facilities
- Innovative environment, supportive team
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.