Service Excellence Specialist
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Customer Support
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
We are looking for Service Excellence Specialists in our new Service Excellence Department.
Our new Service Excellence department is responsible for numerous activities that reach across all the Support departments and the entire organization. They provide a focal point, management and oversight in many areas, such as Support-related development requests (bugs, features) and releases, service improvement, knowledge management, customer experience, performance management, and project coordination.
As a Service Improvement Specialist, you will be part of a fast-paced team, where your skillset and competency will be matched with one or more of the areas handled by the Service Excellence department.
You will become the primary contact person across the organization for the area(s) you become responsible for. As such, you will need to have the communication, organization and project management skills to deliver results along a long-term strategy.
The successful candidates will report directly to the Service Excellence Lead.
· Support-related development and release management
o Be aware of all the development requests from all Support departments and all product releases.
o Attend meetings and follow up on the development teams’ progresses, liaise with PO and Engineering Managers.
o Liaise with stakeholders and participants as needed.
o Ensure all Admin tickets are prioritized properly and have the necessary specifications.
o Write development specifications or delegate as needed.
o Ensure all Releases have a green light for and from Support.
o Ensure development / release related internal and external documentation is completed on time and that Support is notified appropriately.
o Ensure all new Support-related development proposals, ideas are managed centrally.
o Ensure new requests are prioritized properly and do not conflict with other similar requests.
o Propose changes to release processes to improve Support readiness.
o Take part in the yearly audit, with Legal.
o Take part in putting together tests and workshops about new developments/releases for Support.
· Service improvement
o Investigate processes, efficiency and propose changes or automation.
o Ensure all Service Improvement or product-related ideas are managed centrally.
o Develop selected ideas into complete proposals and projects.
o Create presentations and hold meetings with stakeholders about the projects.
o Own launched Service Improvement-related projects throughout their lifecycles.
· Knowledge management
o Propose and implement internal knowledgebase and task/project handling processes/tools across all Support.
o Take part in creating release or development related documentation.
o Take part in writing specifications for new development requests.
o Review and ensure all internal and external documentation is up-to-date and provides the necessary information to the relevant parties in the most efficient manner.
o Investigate all internal communication and propose new formats, methods, channels to improve clarity, efficiency, trackability.
o Ensure knowledge base is universal across all departments.
o Ensure internal tools use standardized vocabulary.
o Provide trainings to colleagues on Confluence, best-practices.
· Customer experience analysis
o Become an integral and key person in the measurement and improvement of customer satisfaction across all products.
o Review and compile report of all relevant feedbacks from clients/partners, forward to necessary parties, make recommendations for user experience improvement.
o Test sites for potential improvements for user experience, contact relevant PO and relay suggestions in the appropriate form.
o Track all user experience related improvement suggestions, how they are implemented or not, whether they become more prevalent or diminish.
o Be aware of relevant/related developments, work closely with the relevant stakeholders.
o Develop proposals for customer satisfaction measurement processes and automation, own the project throughout its life cycle and beyond.
- Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact.
- Open to change and flexible in a fast-paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences and modifies own behavior. Performance is consistent, even under pressure. Always pursues continuous improvements.
- Evaluates data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions. Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving.
- You must be very comfortable with big picture thinking and making strategic recommendations, be able to communicate with all levels of colleagues within the organization, to build strong professional relationships with ease and to influence decision making.
- You must have exceptional planning skills, the ability to process incoming information quickly, condense it into written form, formulate relevant tasks, place it into overall strategies related to projects.
- Outstanding verbal and written English, excellent communication, presenting and reasoning skills.
- Thorough knowledge of your department’s processes, policies, as well as all of our products. In-depth knowledge of other departments’ processes is a plus.
- Fast typing skills, confident Confluence, JIRA, Outlook knowledge.
- Passionate about solving problems, driven to improve everything around them.
- Currently in Specialist or equivalent position or above.
- Become part of a unique team with an organization-wide focus that drives the overall strategies.
- Great work-life balance opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- We’ll make sure you're eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance.
- You are more than welcome to park for free in our protected parking lot.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!