Staff Frontend Engineer - onsite in Budapest
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
The monthly gross salary offered for this position is between 1.080.000 - 1.600.000 HUF, depending on your experience and qualifications.
- add new features to a site that is in top 50 on Alexa global
- you will get all resources, but need to write high-quality code, on-time
- keep your code clean, it will be used by 250.000 unique concurrent users
- give and receive feedback
- do peer code reviews
- develop in agile, and show what you did on prod on the review
- 5+ years experience in web frontend development
- HTML5, CSS3
- React, Redux
- talk/write in English to our colleagues in Luxembourg
- webRTC, websockets, anything that is audio/video/messaging on web
- development for mobile browsers is a huge plus
In return, you will get…
- Continuous goal setting to improve and grow your career
- Fully automated CI/CD
- High profile engineering team
- Conferences, meetups
- Customizable cafeteria, private health insurance
- Family Day, Christmas Party, BBQ, Hackathons
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!