Junior Android Developer
- Budapest, Hungária krt. 17, 1143 Hungary
- Department: Development
NETLOCK's core business is to enable the signing of business and legal documents digitally without pen and paper. We are now looking for an Android Developer colleague for our team of specialists dealing with electronic signatures.
About our company:
Netlock is the leader of the Hungarian cryptographic solutions and practices, our engineers develop authentication and encryption solutions, which provide a solid basis for today's and tomorrow's digital administration and business world. Our development plans focus on the latest cryptographic solutions and algorithms, their business applications, and other groundbreaking developments based on those, such as blockchain-based records, cryptocurrencies and fintech solutions. If you are interested in cryptography, blockchain, fintech or business IT solutions, then this is the place for you!
Netlock is owned by DOCLER, one of the most dynamically developing company groups in Hungary, as a leading developer of electronically authenticated business solutions.
- Design and development of mobile applications on Android platform
- Eliminate problems related to development, examine bottlenecks and efficiency
- Development and documentation based on stories
- Developer and unit testing of applications
- Participate in team mentoring (lead level)
- Making suggestions, searching for alternative solutions related to development tasks
- Participate in code review
- 1-2 years of relevant developer experience
- Kotlin experience
- Android SDK and API knowledge
- REST (Retrofit) knowledge
- Git experience
- Google Design guideline knowledge
- Scrum/Kanban experience
- IOS/Swift development experience
- MVC, MVVM, MVP
- Dependency Injection (Dagger2, Hilt) (Senior must)
- Conductor (Senior must)
- Jetpack (Senior must)
- Firebase (Senior must)
- Clean code
- Unit testing
- Young, dynamic team,
- A variety of interesting tasks full of professional challenges
- Continuous development, active professional support,
- Participation in the development of high availability systems,
- Competitive salary,
- Free guarded parking and bicycle storage, sports facilities
- Regular corporate events.
- Stability, modern workplace, flexible working hours,
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!