- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
In our Streaming department we working on awfully large scale mobile, desktop and server streaming solutions to provide live streams for all the users around the world.
Join our Streaming team in Budapest as a Data Engineer and help our development team to have a greater understanding of what's going on in our productions systems.
For us the people who we work together is always in the first place and we work as a real team, not just guys next to each other.
We offer great salary, just look: 670.000 - 1.340.000 HUF gross, depending on your experience and qualifications.
- Collect system and usage logs.
- Design and implement log aggregation.
- Analyze logs and based on it support technical and business decisions of the team.
- Highlight potential issues in our systems.
- Create Dashboards and Alerts in ELK and Grafana.
- Implement and improve monitoring.
- Design and implement supportive systems for streaming client and server analysis
- Primarily creative, curious and fast learner
- Good in complex problem solving
- BSc or Master in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in programming
- Advanced skills in Python
- 3+ years experience in logging, reporting, monitoring system
- Experience in clean code principles
- An aptitude in enhancing their skills and researching latest technologies
In return, you will get…
- Conferences, meetups
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Customizable Cafeteria, Medicover, sport card
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad