Machine Learning Engineer
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Development
Everything big starts small. What was once a small garage project is now ranked by Alexa as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide!
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our ever expanding #Doclersquad, so what are you waiting for?
Our Machine Learning R&D team designs&uses a lot of state-of-the-art fancy tech to solve cuckoo problems in live streaming apps. For us it's always important to work with as crazy people as we are. :)
So if you are looking for real challenges, join us to build an independent ML system together, that can be the eyes and ears of live streams.
The monthly gross salary offered for this position is between 1.080.000 - 2.000.000 HUF, depending on your experience and qualifications.
- Design, build, train and test Machine Learning models which can learn and respond to complex situations
- Brainstorm solutions to the toughest problems alongside a team of smart, creative, passionate engineers and scientists
- Write production-level code to convert your ML models into working pipelines
- Work closely with Data Scientists, other Machine Learning Engineers and Scientists to create, train, evaluate and deploy models
- Optimize model and code to perform at scale
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years of industry or research experience developing ML models
- Fluency in Python and experience with Numpy, Matplotlib, OpenCV and other relevant commonly used packages
- Interest in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Audio Processing projects
- Excellent understanding of classical and deep machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience with common statistics methodologies (distributions, clustering, regression, forecasting, classification, regularization, resampling)
- Deep knowledge of ML libraries like Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.
- "Engineer at heart" with a high degree of comfort in designing software systems and producing high-quality code
- Great communication and collaboration skills
In return you will get...
- You can publish your ideas and/or patent them
- Conferences, meetups
- Complimentary coffee, and tea
- Customizable Cafeteria, Medicover, sport card
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!