Senior Data Analyst
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
The monthly gross salary offered for this position is between 800.000 - 1.200.000 HUF, depending on your experience and qualifications.
We are a small and dedicated Business Intelligence team of data analysts and data engineers in charge of operating and evolving an analytics platform focusing on the company’s global web based product.
- Create and build various reports and dashboards related to the firm’s web-based products
- Gain and deliver product related insights by performing ad-hoc data analysis
- Support other departments with high quality reports and analytical thinking
- Work in a small team, and witness your work making an impact in a big company
- Strong analytical thinking
- Solid SQL knowledge, T-SQL and MySQL dialects
- Advanced Excel skills on data manipulation and visualization
- Intermediate statistical knowledge
- 2 years experience in similar analyst position
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or a similar data analysis and visualization tool
- Data analysis experience either with R or Python
- Ideally you already familiar with SQL Server Reporting Services
In return, you will get...
- Top salary for top talents
- Full trust from your day 1, with clear goals to achieve
- High profile engineering team
- Conferences, meetups
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Customizable Cafeteria, private health insurance
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!