- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Sports Instructor
Teqball is an international group with operations in Budapest, Luxembourg, Dublin, Los Angeles and Shanghai. We are involved in designing, manufacturing, and selling our own branded sports equipment and sports technology whilst also driving our sport to the forefront of sports recognition. We are already recognized as one of the fastest-growing global sports. This is an exciting time to join Teqball as we continue to disrupt the global sports industry and build our global brand.
- Promote and present (including the preparation and logistical assistance) Teqball and para Teqball at domestic (Luxembourg) sporting events, competitions and other official events
- Demonstrate Teqball and para Teqball at internal events
- Prepare, assist, and demonstrate Teqball and para Teqball educational courses
- Participate in video or photo shootings of Teqball and para Teqball
- Have Professional knowledge of Teqball and para Teqball in playing and in theory
- Refer Teqball and para Teqball at internal and external events
- Have regular trainings of Teqball and para Teqball
- Help and assist in sport development related tasks and projects
- Complete office work-related obligations and tasks, if required
- Help and support the development of the culture within the Sport Team
- Conversational French and English language skills (other languages are plus)
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- A knowledge of, and passion for, sport and its impact on society and the community
- Sporting background and excellent skillset in football and table tennis
- Interest and talent for other ball sports
- Positive, friendly and open-minded personality
- Values with the ability to inspire others and be a true ambassador for Teqball
- Ability to work in a team and navigate within a small, growing structure
- Able to interact well, excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong service and demonstrational attitude and skills
- Willingness to work on weekends
In return, you will get...
- Competitive salary
- Modern, innovative, international working environment
- Participation in exciting new projects
- Great opportunity for learning and self-improvement
Teqball is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Teqball does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.