Staff Frontend Engineer
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- BimBim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Develop and maintaining Front-End applications, libraries, and tools
- Participate in the process of creating technical specifications
- Unit and Integration testing your code
- Mentor fellow developers
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Work closely together with Back-End developers
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in HTML, CSS3 (flex, grid) and Preprocessors (SASS, LESS); Being able to use the Command Line for everyday actions.
- Familiar with Front-end build tools: Webpack, Gulp, Babel. Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development. Sense about how a good API work.
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher.
- Desired skills: Node.JS; using streaming technologies; understanding of ServiceWorkers, XP; Keen to use types (TypeScript, Flow); RDB, noSQL, GraphQL or Bigdata experience
In return, you will get...
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, free gym membership, meal vouchers, and more) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Work-from-home possibility
- Don't want to relocate? 100% remote opportunities in Europe and similar time-zone are possible!
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And last but not least, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!