Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities -
We are growing and we are hiring for multiple positions and two locations - if you are an experienced SDET, join us
With us, you will…
- Analyze business requirements and align them with the technical requirements, focusing on correctness, testability, performance, DoD and production-readiness in general.
- Cover features, processes, systems and separate components with white box automated tests.
- Develop, verify, integrate and maintain the automated testing frameworks, tools and processes of the SDLC and CI/CD pipeline.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers and DevOps, define quality fitness functions and achieve production-readiness criteria.
- Measure and report the quality indicators and objectives in scope of the development team's area of responsibilities.
- Research and implement non-trivial types of testing: stress/load testing, concurrency correctness, security testing, testing of asynchronous processes
What we expect from you...
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering/computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with test automation and automated test frameworks.
- Experience with BDD and ATDD.
- Be interested and passionated about self-development, introducing new effective processes, solutions and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; solution oriented, constructive approach.
- High professional and quality standards, attention to details and quality of delivered values.
- Proactivity, result oriented, get things done attitude.
- Efficient, clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher.
Nice to have:
- Practical efficiency with multiple programming languages.
- Experience with stress/load testing automation.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation.
- Experience using cloud infrastructure, containerization and orchestrators.
- Experience with security testing.
In return, you will get…
- Relocation package for both locations and possibility of moving assistance by a relocation agency
- Multicultural team with 30+ nationalities
- Creative office with chill rooms
- Private health insurance, meal vouchers, additional holidays based on length of employment, daily fruits, tea, coffee, and vitamins
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!