- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Finance
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
We are looking for an experienced BI Developer, reporting to the Finance BI Manager. This individual will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the data warehouse.
With us, you will...
- Perform SQL Server database and server provisioning
- Perform query performance optimization and tuning
- Ensure data accuracy, performance, usability and functionality requirements of delivered information
- Maintain Tableau Server, including proactive upgrading, disaster recovery planning, performance optimization, ensuring data reliability, user access rights management
- Develop new and improve existing reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Support end-users with ad hoc analysis and data
What we expect from you...
- 2+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience
- 1+ years of experience in Tableau dashboards development
- Tableau Server administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of data warehousing principles -- data flows, staging, aggregation, denormalization
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server fundamentals -- core database concepts, data manipulation and storage, database administration
- Ability to work and perform ETL with any kind of data sources -- SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, unstructured log files, REST API web services
- Performance tuning against big datasets
- Industry knowledge of ecommerce (e.g. payment methods, marketing campaigns, traffic, conversion rates)
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Being able to work autonomously and proactively, to discuss with many different teams, collect and understand the necessary data and action it
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, colour, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.