Customer Service Representative
- 8280 Utica Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, USA
We are seeking an Entry-Level Sales and Customer Service Representative! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable client engagement with small-mid sized business clients.
The ideal candidate is an individual with charisma, confidence, and strong relationship skills; someone who is great with understanding how to connect and relate with individuals and to think critically to identify problems with a customer's current vendor and create solutions.
- Prospect new relationships with potential customer's in the market on behalf of our clients
- Complete training in customer relations, sales techniques, and marketing strategies
- Analyze information to assess current market needs
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Manage daily reporting to help drive team productivity for the market
- Add value to an already highly energetic, positive, and fun culture!
- Previous experience in customer service or sales
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles and consumer behavior
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Travel opportunities available - short term and conference attendance across different U.S. markets
- Company sponsored gym membership now available
- Benefits offered / gas allowance
- Philanthropic involvement with multiple charities and organizations is integrated into our corporate culture - it's great to give back
- Performance based bonuses and incentives at all times - work hard, play hard. Advancement and compensation are based on performance
- Upwards mobility / internal growth - promotions from within is our mindset