Senior Storage Engineer Support HPE
- Meijer Dr, Troy, MI, USA
Diverse Lynx is a Go to Place for all your IT needs . We combine industry leading expertise and our personal dedication for all your needs.
Established in 2002, we are head quartered in Princeton NJ . It is also seamlessly connected with the US office through VOIP & T1 lines. improvement to app replacement.
If you are looking to augment staff for your existing projects, our team can help you get through the finish line. With experiences in industries like banking, insurance, financial services, pharmaceuticals and many more; we hit the ground running.
Role: Senior Storage Engineer
Location: Troy MI
Emp Type: Permanent Job
The Senior Storage Engineer/Specialist would be responsible for deployment & support of HPE 3PAR storage systems. Responsibilities would also include day to day technical escalations, professional services opportunities, and development of new services.
• Serve as the lead Engineer/Specialist for storage Hardware, software and administration support for clients related to HPE 3PAR Storage Arrays, specifically, StoreServe 7XXX, 8XXX, T series, F series and HPE 3PAR P10000/V series. Future model support a plus.
• Provide Administration support for all HPE 3PAR products.
• Responsible for storage infrastructure system management, including capacity planning, snapshots, performance monitoring/ tuning, security management, etc
• Provide infrastructure support for projects including planning, installations, configurations, and upgrades; work with requisite teams to ensure smooth project deployments through completion
• Work with datacenter team to connect, rack/stack servers and storage equipment.
• Review the maintainability of any new hardware/software support opportunities
• Work daily on hardware, software and administration support escalations from our clients and can multitask on multiple escalations when needed.
• Operate as the technical lead in customer’s storage installation, expansion, migration, replication and administration projects.
• Investigate new and improved service delivery methods to enhance customer service.
• Develop and deliver internal training classes to the greater support team.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in HP 3PAR Storage Service/Administration.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with expertise knowledge on HPE 3PAR Storage arrays.
• Experience with hardware, software and storage system administration, via Service Processor (SP) CLI, SPOCC, Management GUI.
• Experience guiding through HPE 3PAR administration activities; for example, Creating and maintaining Common Provisioning Groups (CPGs), virtual volumes (VV) etc.
• Experience with gathering, reviewing and documenting InSplore files information
• Knowledge of SAN switches, RAID sets and other storage technologies.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Switch zoning configurations.
• Minimum 3years experience collecting and analyzing logs from various SAN equipment and providing performance recommendations.
• HPE 3PAR
• Windows/Linux administration experience.
• Experience leading teams.
• Knowledge in desktop remote control software and communications e.g. WebEx, Skype, Goto, TeamViewer.
• Superior communication skills are a must including explaining issues to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to work with in office and remote teams.
• Proficient with Office 365, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint,mobile devices (smart phones, tablets)
• Occasional Travel – up to 25%
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.