Senior Storage Cloud Administrator
- M-37, Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Diverse Lynx is a Go to Place for all your IT needs . We combine industry leading expertise and our personal dedication for all your needs.
Established in 2002, we are head quartered in Princeton NJ . It is also seamlessly connected with the US office through VOIP & T1 lines. improvement to app replacement.
If you are looking to augment staff for your existing projects, our team can help you get through the finish line. With experiences in industries like banking, insurance, financial services, pharmaceuticals and many more; we hit the ground running.
Role: Senior Storage Cloud Administrator
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Emp Type: Permanent Job
• Install, configure as well as maintain storage hardware backup inclusive of physical plus virtual tape libraries or drives along with disk storage targets.
• Ensure to install as well as configure NetBackup customer software on UNIX or Linux as well as Windows systems.
• Perform activities related to install, configure and managing SAN devices and fiber switches.
• Administer Brocade director FC switches as well as blade chassis FC devices.
• Execute FC zoning for development and production storage volumes.
• Manage NetApp snapshot as well as recovery methods for storage volumes.
• Execute across-site replication of significant DR data.
• Supervise volume replication overnight jobs and execute improvements.
• Oversee IO performance of production along with development of databases LUNs.
• Provide architecture as well as performance recommendations to DBAs and Ops.
• Conduct bottleneck evaluation to identify performance issues.
• Ensure backup methods are in place as well as tested for FC LUNs.
• Develop and maintain records for entire storage as well as FC systems.
• Administer entire server systems.
• Collaborate with DBA as well as Ops to assure apt storage usage.
• Integration of cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
• Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
• Great client facing skills with the ability to articulate complex technical challenges and communicate effectively with peers
• Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.