Windows Data Center Architect Administrator
- Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA, USA
Diverse Lynx is a Go to Place for all your IT needs . We combine industry leading expertise and our personal dedication for all your needs.
Established in 2002, we are head quartered in Princeton NJ . It is also seamlessly connected with the US office through VOIP & T1 lines. improvement to app replacement.
If you are looking to augment staff for your existing projects, our team can help you get through the finish line. With experiences in industries like banking, insurance, financial services, pharmaceuticals and many more; we hit the ground running.
Role: Windows Administrator
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Emp Type: Permanent Job
Need your support here .Client is Looking for a Architect level Resource with good experience on Data Center migration .
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
· Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
· Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2003/2008) /desktop Operating Systems (XP/7)
· Managing in excess of 50 Windows Server infrastructure
· Managing large scale Citrix/2X/Terminal Server installations
· Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server
· A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
· Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional -CCNA/ CCNP MCITP Server Group Policy design and configuration
· Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
· Linux/UNIX administration
· Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
· Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues
· LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting, 802.1Q trunks)
· Strong communication and documentation skills
· Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
· Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
· Must be a team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.