Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Finding and hiring skilled talent is more significant than ever before. Discover Life Enterprises has the tools to connect companies with the best recruits, as well as connect applicants with the right jobs for all of their qualifications. If this position is not suited for you, don't give up. Schedule a consultation with one of our recruiters so we can help you find the right career!
What you need to know:
- Ongoing position starting immediately upon completed credentialing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; Flexible shifts and schedules are available
- *** Only 8 or 10 hour shifts are available
- 1-week credentialing time frame
- No call or OT required
- Will accept an Anesthesiologist as well, but prefers CRNAs
Additional Job Details:
- Open to candidates who are able to provide the full scope of Anesthesia services.
- No head or heart procedures required
- Fast-paced environment
- Prefer someone who has Cerner EMR and Ultrasound experience, but not required
- Able to accept candidates who only have part-time/PRN availability
Required skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is required
- Active Indiana license
- Able to cover the full scope of Anesthesia services. Will not need to work on head or heart procedures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.