- Denver, CO, USA
Finding and hiring skilled talent is more significant than ever before. Discover Life Enterprises has the tools to connect companies with the best recruits, as well as connect applicants with the right jobs for all of their qualifications. If this position is not suited for you, don't give up. Schedule a consultation with one of our recruiters so we can help you find the right career!
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Clinical Director to join our team! This role is a key member of the leadership team whose primary role is to develop and lead the Company’s clinical programming and protocol while promoting an Employee First culture in the clinic. The Clinical Director, in conjunction with other members of the leadership team and clinical team, will design, implement, and coordinate all clinical care including: providing supervision and leadership to clinicians, monitoring and updating existing medical care standards and best practices, and coordinating with operational team members to manage day-to-day duties. In addition to clinical responsibilities, the Clinical Director will participate in building referral relationships, marketing activities, and new clinician recruitment and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clinician Supervision & Support
- Promote a positive culture that improves client and clinician satisfaction.
- Lead clinic meetings and team building events to promote collaboration and integrative care.
- Lead supervision efforts for clinicians needing supervision hours to achieve licensure.
- Develop and implement education, communication, and advocacy programs for clinicians regarding quality, client safety, and professional development.
- Provide leadership to all clinical personnel and monitor adherence to Company policies.
- Regularly review and, if necessary, revise existing care standards, protocols, practices, and policies.
- Implement quality assurance programs and implement measures to reward over performance and address underperformance.
- Maintain client relationships and participate in direct clinical care.
Required skills & experience:
- Must be licensed PhD or PsyD specialization in Behavioral Health or Psychology a MUST for insurance purposes.
- Candidates with National Provider Identifier (NPI) and CAQH process are preferred, however, these steps may be completed later.
- 3+ years’ experience and knowledge providing treatment to adolescent and young adult clients.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing outpatient and/or inpatient programs and clinical care teams.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing clinical direction and supervision.
- Strong focus on the details with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Experience either launching, designing, or implementing medical programs.
- Working knowledge of evidenced-based clinical treatment methods.
- Working knowledge of current medical, educational and psychosocial intervention models.
- High adaptability to changing environment based on current scientific evidence and formulation of standard operating procedures within the company.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Skills: Psychology, Rehabilitation, Therapy