Data Provide / Provisioning Coordinator
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
We have been operating in the international voice market since inception and have become one of the leading providers of global voice, mobile and contact centre solutions. Our valuable vendor partnerships enable us to provide services to the wholesale market serving major global PTOs as well as the reseller community, with solutions available in 160 countries.
Digital Wholesale Solutions has a thrilling opportunity for a Data Provide / Provisioning Coordinator to join us based in Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh on a permanent basis.
Join us at DWS to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential. In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at DWS. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
Working at DWS is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable. So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What will you be doing as our Data Provide / Provisioning Coordinator?
It will be your job to ensure that all orders are progressed in a pro-active and efficient manner through to the completion of the order. You will be a member of a high-performance provisioning team in one of the fastest growing, leading IT and telecommunications providers in the UK. Full training will be provided.
You will be on a competitive salary of £20,000.00 per annum
- Responsible for the placement of orders on supplier portals or via manual order forms
- Management & tracking of orders through to completion.
- Providing excellent oral and written communications to customers and suppliers.
- Working with stakeholders to identify potential issues in order to manage these proactively.
- Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated in real time.
- Reporting any delivery issues to the escalations team for early resolution.
- Liaise with other key departments to ensure good working relationships are maintained, and communications internally are clear.
- Dealing with any potential customer escalations and highlighting any issues to the escalations team/line manager.
- Managing supplier correspondence to ensure timely updates to customers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that order progression remains on track.
- Ensuring all billing charges are accurately approved and billed accordingly.
- A levels (or equivalent) preferable.
- Preferred experience of working within a busy office team.
- Solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A working knowledge of the telecommunications industry (preferable but not essential).
- Experience of a range of supplier and customer engagement.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to follow strict and fast changing processes.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Problem resolution and management.
- Ability to manage own workload within deadlines.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme