Sales Administration Executive
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
We have been operating in the international voice market since inception and have become one of the leading providers of global voice, mobile and contact centre solutions. Our valuable vendor partnerships enable us to provide services to the wholesale market serving major global PTOs as well as the reseller community, with solutions available in 160 countries.
- To take responsibility for administration processes, tasks, projects and other duties to enable the Sales Teams to focus on pro-active sales activities.
- Accurately maintain system information ensuring audit, security, GDPR and Data Protection compliance company policy is adhered to.
- Action workflow into team Sales Administration Outlook inbox
- Clear internal tasks daily
- Accurately follow processes
- Ensure buddy checking process, audit requirements, GDPR, Data Protection and Security policies are adhered to at all times.
- Accurately complete contracts and send via EchoSign together with rate cards, and additional information where appropriate
- Process manual forms for orders
- Manage ad-hoc projects as required by management
- Train and mentor new team members to become fully competent in their role
- Pro-actively problem solve to ensure best possible customer experience
- Pro-actively evolve and create new processes with management to meet changing business needs
- Deliver an excellent customer experience.
- (Training will be provided for all of the above)
- Previous administration experience desirable
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and issues
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to follow and update procedures
- Works to high standards.
- Flexible approach to work, working environment and new challenges.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Have a ‘make it happen’ approach
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word desirable
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme