Broadband Support Engineer
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
- Identifying and diagnosing faults using multiple platforms.
- Answering calls within management targets.
- Accurately updating customers (tickets/emails/phones) to pre-defined targets.
- Providing customers with technical knowledge of the services & products we supply.
- Developing relationships with internal departments.
- Being an active contributor to the operational environment and participating in the long term goals for the business.
- Any other duties as required in the delivery of the role and as directed by the management team.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- A good understanding of DSL and technical experience in dealing with broadband.
- An ability to use multiple platforms/test portals both in house and with suppliers.
- An individual who shows an embedded passion for customer service, with a keen emphasis
- placed on skills development.
- Previous experience in demonstrable customer services.
- An ability to prioritise own workload.
- A willingness to expand on technical knowledge.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme