Partner Experience Executive
- UK, Home Based, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Join us at DWS to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential. In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at DWS.
Working at DWS is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable. So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
The Service Delivery Specialist team are responsible for processing all network requests professionally while enhancing the Partner experience to ensure the overall success of Digital Wholesale Solutions
Excellent Customer Service and a right first time attitude is required with the ability to build and maintain cohesive, professional relationships with Business Partners, Networks, Colleagues and other internal departments at all times
- Promoting & supporting positive change in the business driven by Partner experience, working from multiple partner feedback streams to work with all internal teams to focus on key areas to make positive change.
- Managing the Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey responses, analysing and identifying areas of service delivery that did not meet current performance standards, providing structured recommendations and working in partnership with the team managers and team members.
- Produce reports on analytics of data received from the NPS survey results.
- Reviewing trends and setting clear objectives to implement departmental improvement plans through translation and interpretation of customer insights and performance metrics.
- Work with Digital Wholesale Solutions’ Learning & Development team on a training and development structure whilst planning to improve the Partner experience.
- Assisting with gaining testimonials.
- Working with the Head of Partner Experience & the product teams in relation to partner forums feedback and improvement points.
- Working with Marketing on any comms, e-shots and newsletters required to keep the Partners informed of internal activities.
- Build and maintain a strong interdepartmental working relationship with teams, allowing opportunities for end-to-end performance to be managed, improved and discussed.
- Create and instil a positive culture across a team of committed, passionate and fundamentally ‘partner-focused’ people, striving to deliver ownership and confidence in line with Digital Wholesale Solutions’ visions and values.
- Deliver the strategy that effectively balances Partner requirements with operational efficiency.
- Influence develop and support people to provide outstanding internal and external Partner service.
- Periodically review DWS Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
Home based role. Travel to Partner and other DWS sites will be required.
- Demonstrate experience within a customer experience role.
- Experience of working with customer feedback and implementing change.
- A strong communicator with leadership, influencing, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Experience of leading, coaching, motivating & supporting a team.
- Understanding of setting goals & objectives and proven track record of demonstrating results.
- Problem solving and highly effective decision-making skills.
- Confidence, professionalism, initiative and diplomacy.
- Experience of supporting operations is preferred.
- Previous experience in Telecoms is desirable.
- Qualifications in Customer Service are desirable.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.