DSL Provide Advisor
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
- Provide exceptional support and service to our resellers
- Ensuring suppliers’ portals are fully utilitsed for the purpose of ordering and obtaining order updates
- Liaise with resellers and suppliers to resolve order processing issues, providing regular and proactive updates
- Escalating issues to suppliers to ensure key deliverable dates are met
- Track all issues to a successful conclusion
- To own customer issues through to resolution and escalate to the next level of support or management when required
- Carry out ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when requested by line manager
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updates for each action and point of customer contact
- GCSE English and Maths, grade C or 4 as an absolute basic.
- Preferred experience of working within a busy office team.
- Solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have an understanding of computers, internet use and email.
- Telecommunications experience would be beneficial, however candidates with good Customer Service experience would also be considered as training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to follow strict and fast changing processes.
- Ability to take ownership, prioritise and follow up issues and work under pressure.
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem management and resolution
- Ability to manage own workload within deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme