- 31 Commerce Rd, Peterborough PE2 6LR, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
- Populating customer & supplier contracts and releasing for signature
- Preparing/updating/releasing customer rate cards
- Releasing rate change notifications via email to customers where required.
- Assisting with sales quotations/new bids
- Ensuring our customer database is up to date with accurate information
- Managing our master cost base spreadsheet (large amount of data entry work required)
- Analysing outbound traffic on a daily basis to ensure we are making margin and flagging/investigating any losses.
- Assisting with analysing inbound traffic; looking at trends and assisting with margin enhancement projects.
- Being the first point of call for all incoming calls to the Commercial hunt group.
- Basic excel knowledge is essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Work on your own initiative
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme