Desk Based Account Manager
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
- Establish new, established Calls and Lines or Broadband resellers.
- Achievement of an annual revenue sales target, whilst keeping achievement on track on a monthly year to date target basis.
- Defend existing revenues through minimising churn.
- Ensure your resellers are contacted regularly as per Daisy Wholesale’s guidelines.
- Establish relationships with the larger accounts in your allocated reseller base.
- Cross-sell our entire portfolio of services into your designated accounts.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities to support the achievement of sales targets.
- Deliver against set sales targets, key business objectives and individual key performance indicators.
- Work closely with the Solution Specialists.
- Product weekly/monthly sales reports including sales forecasts.
- Maintain up to date records on our CRM system (SalesForce).
- Create and deliver successful customer presentations and proposals.
- Identify new sales opportunities to maximise growth and revenue within your base of partners and associated territory or market segment.
- Train and up-skill partners to deliver maximum sales potential.
- Keep up to date of the marketplace/industry in which Daisy operates.
- Interface into Daisy Group functions e.g. product development and marketing teams, providing market feedback on various aspects including price trends and competitor activity.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Strong telesales experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- IT literate
- Building customer relationships
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility and quick thinking
- Enjoy working within a target-driven environment
- Solid sales skills, including lead generation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sales experience
- Ability to communicate and generate business at all levels
- Ability to engage internal resources to assist in achievement of your sales targets
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme