Mobile Support Advisor
- 16 Lindred Rd, Brierfield, Nelson BB9 5SR, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
- Providing exceptional support and service to our Resellers
- To be the first point of contact for complaints and escalations within the team and for our Resellers
- Provisioning and Managing reseller orders using our mainframe internal systems as required
- Liaise with resellers and suppliers to resolve issues, providing regular, proactive updates
- Customer Service and Support duties
- Handle incoming calls from our Resellers as required
- Investigation into root cause of recurrent provisioning issues
- Provide technical advice to resellers and internal staff
- Investigate order rejections and issues using problem solving
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Within the operations of your team.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Telecoms experience would be beneficial, including Mobile, Voice or Data related
- Good IT skills/knowledge
- A desire to succeed and develop skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and problem solve
- Outgoing personality, good sense of humour
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Planning, managing and delivering results
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.