- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
Manage day-to-day operational and technical aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively apply methodology and enforce project standards
- Minimize exposure and risk on project and business
- 1st point of escalation to 3rd party suppliers for Project Co-ordinators
- Improvement and documenting process of Project Team
- Regular reporting to customers and Project Team Manager Project start-up and closure
- Generate project plans in-line with customer requirements and company resources
- Advise customer of key project milestones and track/plan work to achieve them
- Ensure all projects are well documented and an audit trail/status is available at all times
- Arrange and chair project meetings
- Customer liaison, developing relationships, dealing with project queries
- Assist Sales department with project needs
- Working closely with Service Delivery and Network Operations team to drive deliverables to deadlines and forecast any impact to network infrastructure
- Ensuring projects are finalised, fully documented and handed over to business
- Hold regular status meetings with project resource team
- Identify resource needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors Resolves and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- The principles listed with the Daisy Group Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operation of your team
- Prince2 Practitioner trained is desirable
- Good experience and technical knowledge of networking and internet services
- Will have good experience in a project management environment
- Ability to take ownership of a wide range of tasks simultaneously
- Previous team management experience
- Will have knowledge of the telecommunications / ISP industry
- Technically and operationally minded to mitigate team conflict and communication problems
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Professional manner
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate (Ms Office suites, MS Project etc.)
- Working knowledge of DSL, Ethernet, MPLS technologies and inter networking
- Experience in large migrations from acquired businesses into business portfolio
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.