ITFS Provisioning Coordinator (12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover)
- 31 Commerce Rd, Peterborough PE2 6LR, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Digital Wholesale Solutions have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
- Liaising with clients at point of order & throughout the order life-cycle
- Placement of orders with vendors throughout the order life-cycle
- Co-ordinate porting requests with clients & vendors into the DWS network
- Accurate configuration of numbers on the DWS network
- Accurate input of order details onto DWS systems
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales
- Raise and resolve provisioning escalations with support from Provisioning Manager
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ projects as and when required
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to manage own workload
- Previous experience of Microsoft packages
- A ‘can do’ and positive attitude towards work and personal development
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous Telecoms Experience a bonus, but not required.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.