IP Voice Product Implementation Specialist
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
- Carry out technical appraisals of the various IP Voice components and produce technical documentation to support the portfolio.
- Attend meetings with new and existing suppliers / vendors to research new products and services.
- Conduct technical and product training to internal teams, DWS Partners and Customers.
- Provide hands-on, end user and internal demonstrations of our Hosted Telephony and SIP products through PowerPoint presentations, hands-on demonstations and Webinars.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the various Product Managers where required.
- Research, prepare and maintain training lesson plans.
- Obtain documents and tools from vendors and suppliers.
- Responsible for the on-going development of training content in order to deliver “Best In Class” products and services.
- To give support to channel partners and demonstrations at customer appointments to ensure full understanding of the portfolio.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Training, Sales and other core teams to identify and develop training tools.
- Develop and maintain expertise in all areas relating to the IP Voice Product Portfolio
- Be seen as a ‘Product Evangelacist’ across the business.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Be aware of your security responsibilities & know how to access DWS Security Policies hosted on the Intranet.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Experience in telecoms and specifically installing and delivering traditional PBX and IP Telephony and related services
- Experience in creating technical product specification guides
- Experience in delivering a training programme to both individuals and in a group environment
- Good understanding of the IP Voice / UC market
- Be comfortable in creating and delivering internal, partner and customer face to face and online webinars and meetings
- Demonstrate a level of technical innovation with a view to enhancing the IP Voice portfolio
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to simplify the complex
- Customer Obsession
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.