Product Manager Connectivity
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
- Development and in-life management of Ethernet and Broadband products and services that are ‘easy to buy, easy to sell’ and relevant for all business units within Daisy Group
- Maintaining a strong understanding of your products’ positioning within the market; including customer perception, knowledge of vendors, competitors and analysts’ perspectives.
- Contributing to product strategy for your solution area based on your knowledge of the product and the market
- Continual evaluation of market opportunities and identification of new products and capabilities within your solution area
- Actively promoting and evangelising your products to both internal and external audiences, including sales, operations and customers
- Production and management of product roadmaps for your solution area
- Development and ownership of business plans to support investment and measure the success of new and existing products or capabilities
- Leading virtual teams to launch new products, services and capabilities into your solution area; delivering against requirements for sales, marketing, operations, commercial, finance, billing and customer functionality
- Contributing to pricing strategy in collaboration with commercial and finance teams, based on your understanding of the market and the value we deliver to customers, with input into supporting cost models and pricing tools.
- Product performance reporting as required by the business
- Working with the procurement and strategic alliances teams to support management of vendors and vendor support and investment
- Identifying and driving business improvements and operational enhancements across your solution area
- Sales and operational enablement; providing training and producing materials and documentation
- Promoting best practice for product development and life-cycle management
- Essential - Extensive experience and knowledge of Broadband products (FTTC, FTTP, ADSL)
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Ethernet products (Fibre Ethernet, Leased Lines, EFM, EoFTTC/P, P2P, Dark Fibre)
- Extensive Technical knowledge of these products
- Experience in product life-cycle management
- Experience in project management
- Ability to work in virtual geographically disperse teams
- To be technically and commercially aware of the market and have a full understanding of the technical, business and commercial propositions on offer
- Knowledge of Sales/Operational processes and their interaction with the Project Delivery Teams
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.