- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
The HR Advisor is required to provide support to the HR Manager with administration and advice on company policies and procedures to Line Managers.
- To ensure personnel documentation is kept up to date and in good order
- To maintain the Company’s HR Database with relevant employee details
- Manage the recruitment of staff both internally and externally, assisting with the selection and interview process for all vacancies
- Effectively manage the on-boarding of new starters, assisting with inductions, eligibility checks and pre-employment checks where necessary
- Responsible for managing probationary periods for all new starters, liasing with Line Managers on the outcome and escalating to the HR Manager where necessary
- Processing transfer forms and issuing contract variation letters
- Co-ordinate with the Payroll department on any relevant employee changes (e.g. salary changes, leavers, starters etc.)
- Co-ordinate and assist in undertaking of exit interviews for all leavers
- Support HR Case work (absence management, investigation, disciplinary etc.) where necessary
- To act as a note-taker at formal meetings when required
- Manage and maintain diairies for relevant HR checks (e.g. renewal of staff visas, passports and/or credit checks etc.)
- Provide employment law advice to Line Managers on employee relations issues
· CIPD Level 3 or experience in working in an HR department
· Strong understanding of HR processes and procedures
· Proactive and able to make decisions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Methodical, accurant and consistent attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage time and tasks efficiently
· Able to work as part of an effective team assisting and supporting the HR function, maintaining confidentiality at all times
· Enthusiastic, flexible and committed attitude to work
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.